Us: Engage Engineering is a boutique municipal consulting engineering firm located in the heart of downtown Peterborough. Engage provides civil design, approval, project management and construction expertise that helps build and support the infrastructure in our community. Here at Engage, we place an emphasis on the design process, while building and maintaining strong client relationships. We do this because we believe that our work is integral to shaping where we live.
- Interacting with clients and multi-disciplinary teams to steer the design, approval and construction of civil infrastructure projects, including road reconstruction, site plans and subdivisions
- Computer automated design of all civil elements including site grading, drainage, and above/below ground servicing infrastructure
- Proven experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D software (1-5 years)
- Civil Engineering Technology Diploma an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in consulting or similar work environment
- Thrives in a cohesive and dynamic work environment
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who believes in the importance of company culture, and who resonates with our core values. Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Engage Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.