Water Resources Technologist
Engage Engineering is a boutique consulting engineering firm based in Peterborough that provides municipal engineering services to our public and private sector clients. We are a team of creative, talented engineers and designers working collaboratively with our clients and agencies to design resilient communities.
Engage is looking for a Technician/Technologist to join our Water Resources team. In this role you will work with our growing team of engineers on a variety of water resource projects for public and private sector clients. We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual who can help contribute to the continued growth of this segment of our business.
- Support creation of drawings and designs for water resource projects including low impact development features, stormwater management facilities, and floodplain assessments.
- Assist with preparing stormwater management and floodplain assessment reports.
- Hydraulic calculations and hydrologic modelling.
- Co-ordinate with co-workers and regulatory agencies on assigned projects.
- Designing erosion and sediment control features and plans.
- Culvert and storm sewer system design and assessments.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Technical degree/diploma or equivalent
- Experience in water resources engineering and asset but not required
- Understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Experience with HEC-RAS and Visual OTTHYMO software would be an asset
Engage Engineering offers competitive salary, flexible and rewarding work environment and group retirement and benefit plans.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team, someone who shares our culture and core values. Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work at Engage and why this position is right for you and send to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.