Engage Engineering is a boutique consulting engineering firm based in Peterborough that provides municipal engineering services to our public and private sector clients. We are a team of creative, talented engineers and designers working collaboratively with our clients and agencies to design resilient communities.
Engage is looking for a Construction Inspector to join our Construction Services team. We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual who can help contribute to the continued growth of this segment of our business.
Engage is currently seeking a Construction Inspector to join our team. Typical projects include residential, commercial, and industrial site plans, subdivisions, and municipal road reconstruction projects. A solid background in construction, contract administration and construction operations is required. We’re interested in a team member that shares the same values of Engage and is looking to grow with our firm.
- Inspect civil elements including grading, drainage, roads, storm, and sanitary sewers.
- Review, calculate and monitor progress payments and provide input on operations for change orders.
- Play a key role managing and interacting with clients.
- Opportunities for design work, if desired
Capabilities and Credentials
- Civil Engineering Technology or Technician Diploma
- 5 years of experience in Construction Inspection/Administration
- Previous experience in consulting, construction, and engineering
- Working knowledge of road and bridge construction with particular emphasis on contract operations, documentation and apply specification to contracts.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Someone with the ability to interact with our clients is an essential core quality. Engage is rooted in providing strong customer service and client relationships and an important aspect of this position is developing and managing relationships with clients.
- Someone who is highly motivated, hardworking and an enthusiastic team player.
Engage Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For accommodation please contact email@example.com